Focus on Flow e-Newsletter Archive
- April 2016 - Reducing a "Billion Dollar Problem"
- March 2016 - Dublin, Ohio Saves with DDS
- January 2016 - A Prime Source for Collection System Wisdom
- December 2015 - Meet our WEFTEC 2015 Giveaway Winner!
- September 2015 - Not Sure Which System Is Right?
- August 2015 - Visit us at WEFTEC. Win Big.
- July 2015 - A Miraculous Sewer Find
- June 2015 - Where did that come from?
- May 2015 - Martin Controls adopts the FL900 Flow Logger
- March 2015 - Save Budget & Hassles on Upcoming Seasonal I&I Projects
- February 2015 - Seeing the Big 'Flow' Picture in San Antonio
- January 2015 - FSDATA Desktop Update
- November 2014 - Gavel & Dorn Engineering Maximizes Efficiency
- October 2014 - DDS Means Good Flow Data for McKinney
- September 2014 - The Quest for Good Flow Data
- August 2014 - FLO-DAR Gets It Done In Memphis
- July 2014 - Refuse to Lose Data
- June 2014 - NEW Hach FSDATA Desktop Instrument Manager Is Here!
- May 2014 - Get an $800 head start on a new Flow Logger! Trade In & Trade Up Now!
- April 2014 - Frazier Engineering Seeing Better Flow Data
- March 2014 - World's Largest Fiber-Board Producer Steps Up to DDS
- February 2014 - Thousand Oaks Continues to Invest in Hach Data Delivery Services (DDS)
- January 2014 - A Flow Service Provider Truly on the Cutting Edge
- December 2013 - Above the Fray with DDS
- November 2013 - Saving Fish with the FH950
- October 2013 - Smart Savings Through I&I Study
- September 2013 - DDS In Action - Delaware Engineering Tackles I&I with Hach Data Delivery Services
- August 2013 - Martin Control Services Makes the Switch to Hach Fl900 Series Flow Loggers
- July 2013 - Metering Large (120 Inch!) Lines with Flo-Dar in Monroe County, New York
- June 2013 - Eco Logical Research Chooses (20) FH950'S for Increased Survey Efficiency
- May 2013 - City of Loma Linda Trades Up to Data Delivery Services for Sewer Billing Application
- March 2013 - Going With The Flow: (Hach DDS) Tracks Flow Across Regional System
- February 2013 - Flo-Dar Has Carpet Capital Of The World Covered
- December 2012 - Flow Metering In Adverse Conditions The City Of Gulfport Passes The Ultimate Test During Hurricane Isaac
- November 2012 - Superstorm Sandy
- October 2012 - Don't Miss This Upcoming Webinar!
- September 2012 - Hurricane Isaac No Match For Hach DDS In Gulfport's Sewer System
- August 2012 - Engineering Services Are Better With Hach DDS
- June 2012 - HACH'S Newest Ultrasonic Flow Meter Delivers
- May 2012 - Holliday Utility Services Focues on Data Delivery Services
- April 2012 - City of Loma Linda Trades Up to Data Delivery Services for Sewer Billing Appliaction
- March 2012 - Short-Term DDS Solves Many Problems for Local Engineering Firm
- Feb 2012 - "Dead-On" Accuracy and Maintenance-Free Too
- Jan 2012 - Data Delivery Services - Setting the Standard for Accurate Sewer Flow Monitoring
- Dec 2011 - It Takes More Than a Hurricane to Stop One of Our Flow Meters
- Nov 2011 - Advances in Stormwater Monitoring
- Oct 2011 - It's not too Late... There's Still Time to Catch Our Recent Webcast On-Demand
- Sep 2011 - All Aboard for I&I Removal
- July 2011 - Above the Fray - Better Mousetraps Feature (Municipal Sewer & Water Magazine)
- June 2011 - Hach Data Delivery Services Aid I&I Effort in Alaskan Community
- May 2011 - Flow Monitoring Through the Years with Burgess & Niple
- April 2011 - RJN Group Tackles Elmhurst, Illinois Sewer Monitoring with Sigma Flow Meters
- March 2011 - Feature-Rich Flow Meters for MACTEC
- Feb 2011 - Progression of Flow Monitoring at ELCO Corporation is Now Three Decades Strong
- Jan 2011 - Quick Response and Accurate Data Mean Better Decisions in South Central Texas