HACH sc200 FLOW SENSOR
Use with the Hach sc200 Universal Controller
Sensor Technology: Ultrasonic
- Non-contact flow sensor requires no routine maintenance
- Pulse echo technology
MARSH-McBIRNEY FLO-DAR AREA / VELOCITY RADAR
FLOW METER SENSOR
Sensor Technology: Non-Contact Radar Area/Velocity for portable (FL900 Flow Loggers - std or wireless - electronics) and permanent
(Flo-Station electronics) monitoring. Intrinsically Safe models available.
- Non-Contact Sensor Eliminates Lost Data
- Optional Surcharge Velocity Sensor
MARSH-McBIRNEY FLO-TOTE 3 SENSOR ELECTROMAGNETIC AREA/VELOCITY FLOW METER SENSOR
Sensor Technology: Electromagnetic Submerged Area/Velocity
- Accurate flow measurements-grease tolerant sensor
- Field replaceable/interchangeable sensor
SIGMA SUBMERGED PRESSURE AV FLOW SENSOR
Sensor Technology: Doppler Submerged Area/Velocity - Robust, 1 Mhz Doppler frequency flow sensor with improved resistance to sensor fouling (Oil filled and Non-Oil Filled).
- Advanced Technology for Accuracy - Automatically corrects for temperature effects.
- Robust, 1 Mhz Doppler frequency with Improved resistance to sensor fouling (oil filled and non-oil filled)
SIGMA NON-CONTACT ULTRASONIC FLOW SENSOR
Sensor Technology: Non-contact, low maintenance 75 KHz ultrasonic flow sensor provides higher resolution and long range.
- Non-contact sensor reduces maintenance.
- 75 KHz ultrasonic sensor provides higher resolution and long range.
SIGMA IN-PIPE ULTRASONIC FLOW SENSOR
Sensor Technology: 75 KHz flow sensor provides higher resolution and greatly reduces dead band. Sensor mounts directly in the sewer pipe.
- 75 KHz flow sensor provides higher resolution.
- Greatly reduces dead band.
SIGMA WAFER VELOCITY FLOW SENSOR
Sensor is used with bubbler, in-pipe, or standard ultrasonic flow sensors.
Sensor Technology: Wafer thin flow sensor is ideal for high velocities and shallow depth sites.
- Ideal for high velocities and Shallow depth sites.
- Used with bubbler, in-pipe, or standard ultrasonic flow sensors.
SIGMA AV BUBBLER SENSOR
Sensor Technology: Combination of bubbler level technology and Doppler velocity is the favorite of storm water professionals.
- Combination of bubbler level technology and Doppler velocity
- Applications with high winds, high temperatures or foam