Sigma Model 950 Permanent System
Sigma Model 950 Open Channel Flow Meter
The Sigma 950 Series Permanent Open Channel Flow Meters are the meters of choice by flow professionals, consultants, and municipalities.
Sigma 950 Series Open Channel Flow Meters provide permanent single-channel monitoring plus water quality testing, process control interface, and digital display. Both models offer maximum flexibility for multiple applications - including surcharge or reversed flow conditions, weirs and flumes, and small-to-large channels. Up to three different level sensor technologies and velocity in one meter.
System Benefits Include:
- Versatility and Customization - Choose from any of the following technologies to fit your application.
- Submerged Area/Velocity flow meter to measure flow in collections systems for periods up to 40 days.
- Level technologies when primary devices (Weirs and Flumes) are available to measure level and calculate flow.
- Bubbler level technology is ideal for applications with high winds, high temperature or when foam is present.
- The combination of bubbler level technology and Doppler velocity is the favorite of storm water professionals.
- The ultrasonic level technology is ideal to monitor industrial dischargers for your Pre-treatment program in combination of any of our Automatic Wastewater samplers.
Ideal Applications include:
- Long Term or Permanent Flow Studies
- Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Studies
- CSO Studies and Monitoring
- NPDES Stormwater Compliance
- Industrial Compliance Monitoring Applications involving frequent moving of meter to different site conditions
Sigma Model 950 Data Sheet