Painting the full flow picture of your entire wastewater collection system can be a costly endeavor, especially when you have hundreds of manholes and miles and miles of pipe. But with Hach’s level-alarming solution, you can monitor and capture data from more sites in your network without crushing your budget. Just pair a Hach US9001B Ultrasonic Sensor with Ballast with a wireless Hach FL900 Series Flow Logger and you have an intelligent, economical answer.
We recommend using highly accurate FLO-DAR® AV Sensors to monitor critical primary sites, and then employing this economical level-alarming system at secondary locations to smartly expand your system awareness, all while still living within your financial plan.
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Click Here to View
Hach FL900 Series Flow Logger
- Extremely rugged to handle harsh environments
- Cellular wireless modem for real-time data access
- Carriers available include Verizon, AT&T, Sprint & Rogers
- Four sensor ports for any Hach sensor
- Rain Gauge port
- COM port for direct meter communication or access to MODBUS
Hach US9001B Ultrasonic Sensor with Ballast
- Resourcefully takes the Hach US9001 Down-Looking Ultrasonic Sensor and adds cable-straightening ballast to create a highly reliable SSO and CSO alarming solution.
- Highly accessible top-side mounting options don’t require confined space entry, making installation and maintenance simple and extremely economical.
- More than just a SSO/CSO alarm. Also captures flow data utilizing flumes, weirs or Manning’s equation.
FSDATA Online Data Manager
- Connects with wireless FL900 Series Flow Loggers to present real-time data 24/7
- Map-view dashboard shows meter locations and status with color-coded markers
- Intuitive drop-down menus make site navigation easy and efficient
- View flow data in a variety of tabular spreadsheet or graphical formats
- Easily generate summaries and reports with database-organized data
- Web service option for integration with SCADA or other databases, including both real-time and historical data