Here's How It Works
THE DDS PROCESS
- You discuss your flow data needs with a trained Hach representative including the number of sites, start date, duration and the low monthly price.
- Hach schedules factory-certified installation of our innovative and trusted flow meters.
- Within 15 minutes of installation, your flow data is sent wirelessly by cellular modem to Hach’s secure server.
- Complete, unedited flow data can be viewed 24/7 from any web browser using intuitive Hach FSDATA® software -includes 95% uptime guarantee!
- Hach monitors all sites and performs any necessary maintenance, including battery changes, for the duration of the contract.
- At the end of your contract, we work with you to schedule the removal and return of equipment.
WHAT YOU GET
- Flow Data - Anytime, Anywhere
- Certified Installation & Calibration
- 95% Data Uptime Guarantee
- Secure Server
- Professional Flow Reporting
- Event Notification
- Maintenance & Repair Included
- Rain Gauge Option
DDS Data Sheets
Choice of Sensors Utilized with DDS
Monitors Utilized with DDS