It’s no longer just a dream. With Hach Data Delivery Services (DDS) you can stop spending all your time struggling just to get reliable flow data, and instead start implementing projects that actually solve your wastewater flow challenges. Hach DDS is a highly efficient flow monitoring service where, for a fixed monthly fee, Hach Flow will provide the equipment, resources and support you need to acquire your flow data. And with DDS you finally have options with how the service is structured. If staffing isn’t an issue but finding budget for the most current and reliable monitoring technology is, DDS can help. Or if you’re tired of dealing with the installation and maintenance of flow monitoring equipment and simply want true — and timely — flow data without the hassle, DDS can help. With programs that can be customized to solve your particular pain points — budget, technology, resources or hassle — Hach DDS is designed to empower you with smart data, and let you leave the rest to us.
Click Here to View
Features included in all DDS programs:
- Hach FL900 Series Wireless Flow Loggers (Model FL904)
- Cellular wireless modem (Carriers available include Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Rogers)
- Cellular data service
- A range of sensor options
- FSDATA Flow Data Manager
- 24/7 access to unedited real-time data
- Unlimited data storage
- Installation hardware, including antenna
- Battery and equipment replacement
- 24/7 LIVE customer support
- FSDATA training
BENEFITS OF DDS
Click Here to View
- Use state-of-the-art flow metering equipment without buying any inventory. This means you don’t have to pay a premium to be on the cutting edge of technology, and you never have to worry about your equipment becoming obsolete.
- Choose a Hach DDS program that fits your staffing resource needs. We’ll train and certify your staff to handle maintenance, or we’ll do the maintenance for you. You choose.
- Get started quickly. Get started right. Hach has a massive supply of loggers and installers that allow us to get your meters installed and sending data in no time. And because they’re all factory certified and each meter is individually calibrated when installed, you know the data you get will be right.
- Receive accurate data, guaranteed. Hach Company monitors the status of all your wirelessly-networked flow meters 24/7 and guarantees a 95% uptime.
- Leave repairs to us. In the event equipment becomes fouled or malfunctions in any way, Hach handles all repair or replacement at no additional cost to you. It’s all covered under our 95% uptime guarantee.
- Know your flow status anytime, anywhere. All metered locations can be programmed to send text or email alerts as desired, and alarms can be set for any measurement.
- Harness the power of real-time data. Hach DDS includes FSData Flow Data Manager, a cloud-based software that allows you to view your collection systems’ response to weather events or improvement projects in real-time from any computer with a Web browser.
- Present data like an artist. Pulling visually-effective reports with high-quality graphs is easy using our user-friendly, web-based interface.
- Sleep easy knowing your data is secure. All data is stored in password-protected accounts on Hach's secure servers and is backed up daily, giving you ultimate peace of mind.
- Use DDS for either long- or short-term monitoring. From ongoing flow data collection to temporary projects like I&I studies, Hach DDS is an economical, ideal solution.
Click Here to View
- DDS Preferred Program – This full-service program is designed to provide efficient and economical flow monitoring to organizations that prefer to leave the challenges of installation and maintenance to us.
- DDS Select Program – This DDS option gives organizations that already have their own installation and maintenance resources the opportunity to still use Hach Flow’s full suite of DDS-specific instrumentation and customer support, as well as our powerful FSDATA Online Data Manager software.
Not sure which DDS program is right for you? Take a look at the following infograph to determine which approach might be the best fit for your needs. You can also submit an Information Request Form and a Hach Flow representative will contact you to guide you through a program selection process.